Sunday, September 13, 2009

Been busy!!!

Boy I have been one scrappin fool lately! I received this wonderful QP kit from Barb at Albums to Remember. Her shop is over at Faith Sisters. Check this out - it was originally designed for a Baby's First Year, but look how diverse this kit can be...


Here's a few LO's I created for Barb:

See how you can really use kits differently than what they are originally designed for?! I love the one with our horse - what a fluke that I caught that picture.....and truly, a face only a mother could love, eh? LOL!! I hope Barb enjoys them. I had fun creating for her.

We had a late night last night. Arrived to pick up my consignment items early yesterday, and of course - they were running behind. So I was suck for an hour and a half volunteering so I could pick up my unsold items - which were very few, thankfully! All my big items sold, yeah!!!! By the end of it all I was drenched in sweat from running all over that place.

Not much going on. Cashton decided to wake up at 730 this morning, which is very unusual for him. Must have been his tummy, because he went right back to sleep after a dirty diaper. Thank goodness. Mommy doesnt do well waking at 730. LOL! We need to go to the store to pick up a few necessities, but I loathe our Wal Mart. I guess we're just going to hang around the house today and start getting it ready for Sterling and Cashton's birthday party next weekend.

Might have more to report later today - if not, have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment