Thursday, September 3, 2009

Newest Layout...

Here's what I've been working on today. Finally got the layout just the way I wanted it. This is a picture of Garrett from 2003 - he was 14 months old. I happen to be in his room with the camera and caught this pic. It's been one of my all time favorites.

The layout is for the Pixie Hunt over at ESS. It's a 4 week challenge, and at the end of week 4 they will determine the best of the best and then hire on their new site CTs. We shall see - if anything, it's good experience and worth the free products. :-)

Today went by really fast. I had a nice day here at home with just Cashton. I just love my hubby. He has been able to take Garrett to school every day since he started back. This afternoon, he was on his way right past Sters school - so he picked him AND Garrett up! I didnt have to go anywhere today - gotta love that.

It's just 10PM! All the kiddos are snuggled down for the night and I think I'm gonna go hit the tub for a nice bubble bath. Got a bit of running around to do with Mom tomorrow - so I'd like to get in bed with some Tylenol PMs here in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment