Friday, September 11, 2009

More to come, but for now...

I wanted to share a cute little 5x7 I made for my BFF Kim. When I saw this picture of her daughter - I told her to send me the pic because it really spoke to me. Plus, I dont get to play with pink - ever!!! LOL Hope you like it, Kim. We can tweak, if needed. 143

Journaling states: You make me smile. You make me laugh. Every single day You make me happy.

It's 9:30PM now, and I just finished another layout. This one I did for Kathy Winters using her kit, Summers End and her cute word art from the Summer Lovin' kit. You can find her fantastic kits over at Scrapable.


It has been raining off and on for two days here - which is fantastic, we desperately needed the rain. I just hate all the mud! Another added bonus is the cooler temperatures - it was in the 80s today and the high tomorrow is only 80! I think we hit nearly 60 days of 100* temps this summer.

Gotta head over to Live Oak Civic center tomorrow night to pick up my consignment items that didnt sell or get donated from the Wee World Sale. I hope the big items sold - I really need the room and the money is nice too!

Today also marks the 8th anniversary of 9-11. Take a moment to think back to that horrific day, and think about the nearly 3,000 people that lost their lives to such a senseless act. I give a wholehearted thanks to our servicemen and women who are fighting for our country and hope to have them all home very soon.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! The saying is so sweet, so true. It's absolutely beautiful :) I really love it and I appreciate the time and thought you put into the picture. Thanks buddy! 1433

    ReplyDelete