Sunday, September 6, 2009

Well, Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Hope you all have more planned than I do - which is nothing. Cashton's birthday yesterday was "ok", but certainly not what I wanted or expected. I feel horribly guilty that we didnt get to spend the day with him, by himself...I love doing that with my kids on their special days. Sigh. The highlight of his day was going to Wal Mart to buy his birthday cake. :-/

On a brighter note, we went today and had breakfast and ran a few errands. Jeremy moved Cashton's car seat to foward facing. When we first put him in there, he looked very perplexed. LOL He seems to like having more of a view. Went to Old Navy to use a gift card that Auntie Candace, Pat and Cameron sent for his birthday. Got three really nice long sleeved shirts and a dark brown pair of pants for winter!! We also have some money that MawMaw and PawPaw sent for him, but I forgot my TRU coupon at home, so we'll do that another day. :-)

I spent a good part of yesterday working on some scrapbooking....I was working with this really cool kit by Alissa Jones called "Elementary". Here it is:

Very cute kit. You can find it over at Scrapbook Elements, HERE. Here are the two layouts I did using this kit:

So, as you can see - this kit really does have a lot of possibilities. Go check it out!

We watched 17 Again last night. One of the first movies in a LONG time, we've actually watched all the way through. Cute movie. Zac Efron is a cutie pie. Need to return this one and maybe get another one later this afternoon. The boys want the Super Mario Bros. movie, so we might try to find that at Redbox.

Hope you all have a glorious day. Will check in later. BBFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment