Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's late, but...

You know I couldn't let the day go by without sharing another FAB layout!!! I'll get to that in a minute.

Today was a lazy day. Had to go to WM, since we didnt make it there last night after the consignment sale fiasco....got a few things and came on home. Jeremy mucked out the chicken coops and rescued some wee babies in the coops and got everyone outside taken care of, while the rain has subsided for now. Starting to get the house straightened up and such for the boys birthday party this weekend. I still havent gotten Sterling's birthday gift yet - I have an idea of what we want to get him, but not 100% yet. That boy loves GI Joe, so we'll probably get him something like that.

Anyhow, that's about it from here. Not much to report. Here's my newest LO, using the kit In a Boys Pocket by Project B Designs. Find Bianca's work over at SUN and Scrapable. Here's the kit:

And my boy, Sterling...oh, dirty Sterling....

No comments:

Post a Comment